Monday, August 23, 2010

15 days and counting!!!


Well we are at the home stretch. 15 more days at the most. Then we will be singing 99 bottles of milk in the fridge. My milk has come in and my belly keeps on growing. The babies keep pulling me in different directions. Sometimes I wonder if there is still more than just 2 in there. I see the babies legs and arms in there all the time. I am still struggling to eat 6000 calorie diet. I think that it is because the boys are running out of room. 

My feet oh wow. I knew that feet swelled up but not like this. It's due to sluggish blood flow. And will be taken care of once the boys are born. You would think that I was 400lbs with feet like this.Even Mike says ouch. But I am only at 160lbs. I was hoping to gain another 30lbs.

Well I did get to go out for a night it was Mike's Birthday last week so we went to Duke's Road House here in Addison. No beer for me. But I couldn't resist their nacho's. 


Well this has been my week that I can remember. I have been put on a new medication that keeps me sleeping hard. It keeps me from dreaming as well. The doctors don't want to stress the babies out with the nightmares I normally have. So they put an end to it all. 
I have been in and out of the hospital a few times since the last time I blogged. Mainly dealing with the pre term labor which is common and my legs. 
Hopefully things stay calm til the boys get here. I have to make it 36 weeks. We got to see the NICU unit were our kids will be til they can come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment