Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Murrs  on the way.

I really don't think that I will be able to forget the moment when I was told that I was having TWINS. Nor do I think that Mike will ever forget. 
I went into the hospital knowing that I was pregnant, but I felt so sick. Mike who had a final stayed with me til he had to run, but it was no problem since I had a friend that could come up to the hospital and stay with me. Well the hospital didn't seem to make a big fuss over me being sick, but became more focused on the fact that I was pregnant. So they did an sonogram. The lady doing the sono had a look on her face of shock. And jokingly I said what is there more than one in there. She said yea. I told her that I was joking and she wasn't at that moment she turned the screen towards me. I just went numb. Shortly after that I was wheeled back into my room. And I had my friend text Mike who was in the middle of his final with this. "The babies are doing fine." It only took a moment for Mike to come back with "Babies?"... Yes babies. He turned in his final and rushed back up to the hospital to check on us and to get me. I started to actually feel better after I found out that there was more than one baby that I was carrying.  Things started to make more since. I am now at the end of my pregnancy a we are having 2 little boys on the way. Niko and Noah. I can't wait to meet these little guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment