Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting Ready!!


Well today was final prep and getting packed time. I packed Niko and Noah's bag and mine as well. We made a run to Target to pick up the final things we needed. I don't know how long we will all be in the hospital so I packed 6 outfits for the Twinkies. I opened the first package of diapers. I sure have missed that smell. Clean diapers. I couldn't believe how tiny they are. I put pacifiers in their as well. I know that they will get them at the hospital but I am not a big fan of those. Now I just have to get Mike to put everything in the car including the car seats. That will be a fun day right there. I have the camera ready for that event. I am packed as well my bag has been in the car since I am always at the hospital for a day or 2 anyways. I made it simple for Mike. All he has to do is grab the stuff in the bathroom. Our dogs have been following me around like crazy since I ended up pregnant. And our boxer even started barking at company. He never barks. I think that he has become a little protective of me lately. Wednesday we have another dr. appointment. I am hoping that he tells me that if I want to I can go ahead and have the Twins. I am so ready for it to be over with. I know that he will not say that til at least September. We will get to see how big they are and what is going on with my body. It has been an interesting pregnancy to say the least. It's cool when you are having one baby, but when you are having twins, you find yourself engaged with conversations that go a totally different way. I can't wait to meet these guys and neither can Mike. We are always talking to them, well it is mainly me since we are never apart. I am usually telling them to calm down it's bedtime. It is not easy to be pregnant in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment