Friday, August 27, 2010

YES, THEY ARE TWINS

YES, THEY ARE TWINS
1 - No, they're not identical.
2 - Yes, I can tell them apart.
3 - Yes, my hands are full, but my heart is overflowing.
4 - Yes, twins do run in my family. They run all over the place.
...5 - I'm glad they're mine and not yours, too.
6 - Yes, they are natural. What's an artificial twin anyway??

Answers to most common twins questions.

I am so having this printing on a tee shirt when Niko and Noah get here. We get asked these questions so many times by strangers it is not even funny. Going to the store already takes up a great deal of our time. I can see it when they get here. 

Well Niko was not cooperating with us yesterday so we only have pictures of Noah. We haven't been able to see Niko's face for a while now so it is hard to know what he is going to look like.
 But here us is Noah....




Niko is head down and facing my back....

The doctor is wanting me o wait til Sept. 15 to have these guys. Arg... Why not just wait til October 1 there due date.
My back is killing me and my feet are swollen I am dialated to a 3 right now as is. And the boys are out of room. And he is expecting me to make it further... is he nuts. 

The way I see it is I made it 35 weeks the babies are both over 5lbs. Why keep giving me more addiction medications when we all know that the babies would be fine. 

As you can see mood swings are at an all time high for me at the moment. You would be too if you felt like I did. I feel as if I was gunned down on a motorcycle. I can't see the pain being much different. I feel like Noah is going to come through my belly at any given moment. And Niko is going to fall out and hit the floor. 

We I am going to try and chill out for a bit. Maybe take a bath and drink some tea. I can't eat much at the moment since I have no room. 

I will write more when I am feeling better. Just hanging in there.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment